Monday, January 4, 2010

For The Love Of Books



Source: Apartment Therapy
Photographed by: Evan Thomas

Since this blog is going to be mainly about food and interior design I thought I would publish a design post today and then a food post tomorrow. Each day I'll alternate the two. And once in awhile I'll throw in some art, fashion and maybe a joke or two.

Now onto the photo. I don't know where this photo came from (apologies to the photographer) but it is gorgeous. I love libraries. Especially libraries that are in people's homes. There is something cozy and romantic about a room filled with literature.

My husband and I have a small library in our home and I'm hoping to redo it one day. We need more shelving. Our existing shelving cannot hold all of our books. And now that we have a little girl, our library is going to expand.

IKEA has great options for shelving and they're dirt cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment